Clear Choice Benefits
You have made the right choice.
Why Clear Choice Benefits?
We use a clear and unique approach to help each business navigate the health benefits puzzle, one piece at a time. Our services are tailored to develop long-term relationships with each of our clients to create a better benefits experience. We strive to provide the best customer service and take the time to understand each business’ unique insurance needs. Transparent, responsive, insurance advice.
- Cost Containment
- Recommend employee benefit plans that focus on your businesses budget today, to ensure that cost of your plan is not an issue in the future. We provide semi-annual reviews of your benefit plan to ensure your benefit dollars are being allocated appropriately.
- Custom Plan Designs
- Our first step is to listen and understand your business and the reasons behind your choice to implement an employee benefit plan. Whether your goal is to increase employee retention or ensure your employees are engaged, we then tailor a custom benefit plan to meet your employees needs.
- Unbiased relationships with Carriers
- Many brokers have developed relationships with certain insurance carriers and may benefit from loyalty bonuses for placing business with a company. At Clear Choice Benefits, we opt out of all loyalty bonuses and quote with a core group of insurance carriers to ensure our clients receive the best benefit offering.
What we do:
- Business Insurance
- Helps a business recover from the loss or disability of an important employee to the business
- Funding a shareholder agreement ensures the sustainability of a business. Using life insurance and disability insurance is one of the best low-cost means to fund an agreement.
- Corporate retirement strategy
- Life insurance purchased through a corporation can provide valuable life insurance protection to key persons in a corporation. The cash values accumulate in the life insurance policy tax free and can be accessed in the future.
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Insured Benefit Plans - Traditional employee benefit plans offer businesses with insured benefit lines. Life insurance, Extended Health Care and Dental Benefits for employees. The amount of coverage for each benefit is completely customizable to meet a business needs.
- Flexible Health Care Spending Programs - Health Spending Accounts and Personal Spending Accounts provide your employees with the flexibility to allocate their health dollars to services that matter to them.
- Amounts are allocated to each employee's account each year and the employee uses the account to pay for health and dental expenses that are not covered under his/her benefit plan, or for deductibles and co-insurance.
- These accounts can be provided on a stand-alone basis within a traditional benefits plan or as part of a flexible benefits plan.
- Educational Seminars
- Whether educating Canadians about retirement savings to discussing the importance of saving for their children’s education. We tailor our educational seminars to explain relevant financial topics to ensure participants receive value.
- Employee Savings Plans
- Pooled investment accounts (such as RRSP, DPSP, TFSA, etc.) that are provided by an employer to their employees. It allows employees to benefit from low cost mutual funds and allocate a portion of their salaries to one of the accounts for retirement or education savings.